The clients of the X-Line 019 came to us wanting a home that they could spend the rest of their lives in. The result is a home with single-level living and classic modern design. This sprawling home features clerestory windows to bring light into the central circulation of the home and ample fenestration for cross-ventilation.
- Low-maintainence fibercement and stucco siding
- Low-E, Argon-filled windows
- Clerestory windows and large groupings for natural daylight
- Narrow, sprawling plan for cross-ventilation
- Hallway door creates break in thermal zones between the
bedroom wing and the main living area, allowing the clients
to condition the bedroom wing only.